Monday, July 26, 2010

Marvellous Invention

Met Razia at 11am for "brunch" at BK and went to watch Hot Tub Time Machine. I rate it 7/10 haha! Went straight home after the movie to rest.

Met up von and jun wei to play monopoly deal card game at Macs. I'm addicted to board and card games all of a sudden. Bang & monopoly deal. It seems like the card game is getting more popular.

Cam whored with von only as Jun Wei didnt want to take photos lol. Had uploaded all the pictures in FB. As usual we headed to cresent park for basketball. I think I have really gotten better LOL but at the wrong timing. Enlisting soon. No more time for basketball.





Discovered the truth I had always wanted since a few mths ago. Disappointing. So fragile.

There's no longer a need to show you the picture of her. LOL!

Can feel the intensity already. Just like wad Nicholas had faced, at one moment I'm looking forward to NS another moment I'm getting emotional over this. 2 more days left.

No comments: